Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning System independently verified as the fastest floor cleaning method
Unger Excella's patent-pending design improves cleaning and worker safety while cutting labor time in half!
The Unger Excella combines dual-swivel handles and a self-guiding S-curve pole, providing a mopping system that is “self-steering”. The floor care kit system is the first one available that includes both a height adjustable pole and the ability to dispense liquid from the bottle on board. This combination of features provides dramatically faster cleaning with less strain, stress, and effort than any other mop currently available.
Unger Excella™ floor care kits are suitable for use on all hard floor surfaces and for spot mopping, wet mopping, dusting and floor finishing applications. A .5L bottle, 1L bottle and 5L backpack allow you to scale your floor cleaning to match the environment.
Floor care kit options are available to fit your specific floor care needs!
- Dual swivel handles and S-curve pole self-guide, allowing you to clean faster with less effort.
- The only adjustable height pole with liquid dispensing increases speed and comfort.
- Quick-Change bottles maximize efficiency and eliminate buckets.
- Deep cleaning microfiber pads are 80% lighter than string mops.
How to Use Unger Excella™ Microfiber Mopping System
The Unger Excella™ System is a highly intuitive system. The S-Pole leads the user automatically to clean in proper S-motion with minimal body stress.
- Do not work against its ergonomic advantages. When using the S-Pole, S-figure cleaning can be done without any wrist movement.
- Start cleaning at one end and move backward making the S-motion while holding the rotation grips.