Generation 2 nLITE Waterfed Pole System Officially Launched
Cleaning safely from the ground has never been this powerful.
Unger’s Generation 2 nLITE® waterfed pole system exemplifies innovation and high quality. Pure water is the fastest and most efficient way to clean outdoor glass surfaces and Unger’s lightweight and rigid nLITE® Carbon waterfed poles keep workers safe on the ground.
- No twisting: trouble-free work and less wear and tear
- Optimal stability-to-weight ratio
- Greater pole rigidity
- More precise control of the cleaning movement
PRECISION GRIP POLE FORM
- Innovative, unique pole shape that fits comfortably in the shape of your hand
- Ergonomic workings to make the best use of your strength
- Precise control of the cleaning movement
- Uninterrupted work without twisting the pole
SMART LOCK CLAMPS
- Easy and quick to close with just one finger
- Clamping mechanism that protects your materials and ensures a long service life
- Extension stop prevents pole elements from being overextended
INTEGRATED HOSE MANAGEMENT
- Internal guidance of the new, highly flexible DuroFlex hose
- Trouble-free work
- Complete flexibility
- External guidance possible thanks to optional nLITE® clips
HIGHER REACH THAN EVER BEFORE
MAIN TELESCOPIC POLE
- 6-section main telescopic pole
- Can be extended with up to 2 Telescopic Extension Poles – up to 52.5’ reach (depending on version)
- Optimal diameter– perfect ergonomic handling
- Connects the main pole to the first extension pole with internal hose routing
MODULAR ANGLE ADAPTER SYSTEM
Cleaning hard-to-reach places such as overhanging elements or glass roofing and walls is made possible with the modular angle system. Combine four individual elements in any number of variants to easily reach places that are difficult to access. Simply adapt the modular angle adaptor individually to your application. The angle is freely adjustable and quickly fixed with the clamps.
- Simple, fast and secure connection for every work situation
- Available in three sizes: 6”, 16.5” and 32”
Outstanding down to the last detail: a fully optimized brush concept prepares you for almost any challenge. Generation 2 nLITE brushes feature innovative bristle technology, with inner bristles comparable to natural hair bristles and longer outer bristles for easy gliding. The complete brush features a flushing nozzle bar and a nozzle block in the middle of the brush, to ensure clever water distribution and powerful cleaning.
- Ultimate cleaning performance for perfect results
- Available in 11" or 16", flagged and unflagged
"The Generation 2 nLITE system is a game changer! The shape of the pole fits amazing in my hands, making the cleaning movement so effortless and manageable. And the angle adapter has made cleaning in difficult places so much easier during jobs! This system has really changed our cleaning game!"
– John C., Window Cleaner
Schedule a one-on-one conversation with an Unger Sales Rep today to discuss how you can clean safer and better with nLITE!
Please complete the demo request form and a representative will be in touch.
Complimentary demonstration of any of our products
Demonstrations available onsite or via video chat, at your convenience
No stress and no obligation