Pure Water Window Cleaning for Professional Outdoor Window Washing up to 5 Stories
The Unger HydroPower® pure water window cleaning systems are designed to be the perfect fit for professional window cleaners that demand the best for their window washing services. Complemented with water fed pole systems and water fed brushes, our pure water window cleaning kits reach windows up to 5 stories high to tackle dirt and grime. Engineered to be portable, easy to operate and extremely efficient, Unger HydroPower systems are at the cutting-edge of pure water innovation for the cleaning industry.
Benefits of Pure Water Window Cleaning with Deionized Water
Pure water window cleaning, also known as deionized (DI) water or reverse osmosis (RO) water cleaning. involves tap water that has been stripped of naturally occurring minerals and impurities, leaving behind "pure" water with a very low TDS (total dissolved solids) content. Key benefits of pure water cleaning include:
- Streak-Free Cleaning: Pure water is devoid of minerals and impurities that can cause streaks and spots on surfaces when water evaporates.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning: The high purity of the water itself is often sufficient enough to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminants without the use of harsh chemicals.
- No Residue: Regular tap water can leave behind mineral deposits and residues after drying, but pure water evaporates without leaving any residue behind.
- Cost Savings: While the initial setup costs for pure water cleaning systems can be relatively high, over time, there can be cost savings due to reduced dependence on chemical cleaning agents and less labor-intensive cleaning processes.
- High Reach and Accessibility: Pure water cleaning systems are often used in conjunction with telescopic poles and brushes, allowing for easy cleaning of high or hard-to-reach areas.
- Consistent Results: Pure water cleaning provides consistent cleaning results across different surfaces and environments, minimizing the variability that can occur with traditional cleaning methods.HydroPower
Pure Water Window Cleaning Technologies
To deem water “pure,” you have to create it through one of two water purification processes, or a combination of the two: reverse osmosis and deionization.
Deionizing water in a portable and cost effective way can be a challenge. Car washes use pure water systems to rinse a car clean, but these systems are large and not suitable for window cleaning.
Unger’s HydroPower Ultra DI window cleaning system consists of a portable water tank filled with tap water that is then passed through multiple ion exchange resin filters. The purified water is dispensed through the waterfed pole system.
An alternative to DI cleaning technology, the Unger HydroPower RO system removes impurities from water by forcing it through a filter, or a membrane. Using pressure to force water across the membrane, the impurities are left on one side of the membrane and the purified water on the other. As with DI cleaning, the pure water created from the RO system then moves through the waterfed pole system
Surfaces to Clean with Pure Water:
- Solar Panels