Achieve a Deeper Clean with Unger’s Window Cleaning Brush
Reach new heights with Unger’s selection of high-quality waterfed window cleaning brushes. After selecting the ideal waterfed pole for your cleaning application, Unger has all the accessories needed to get the job done, including a glass cleaning brush that comes in a variety of shapes and types. Depending on the commercial cleaning application, surface quality and degree of cleaning needed, cleaning professionals can choose between different glass cleaning brush variants.
The waterfed cleaning pole and glass cleaning brush are equipped to spray the pure water solution on your facility’s windows with ease, delivering a new level of clean without leaving any residue behind. The telescopic cleaning pole and brush are lightweight and easy to maneuver so your cleaning professionals can scrub hard-to-reach areas with ease.
The bristles in the waterfed window glass cleaning brush are lightweight, solvent-resistant and durable, making them effective in removing even the most stubborn dirt and grime.
Unger’s Waterfed Glass Cleaning Brush and Pole
The Generation 2 nLITE waterfed window cleaning brush allows you to tackle any window or glass cleaning challenge with confidence. Choose between various sizes and models of these water-powered scrub brushes depending on the size, type, and angle of the application you’re working on. All brush styles are super-light and fully optimized for the ultimate cleaning performance.
Power Bristle Technology
- Inner bristles with extremely high cleaning performance, comparable to natural hair bristles
- Longer outer glass cleaning brush bristles for easy gliding: no more jumping around of your brush
- Flushing nozzle bar for powerful rinsing
- Nozzle block integrated into the middle of the brush for powerful dirt removal
- The swivel function is a completely new way of cleaning with pure water up to the first floor
- The glass cleaning brush base, which can swivel freely through 180°, enables the surface to be cleaned with an S movement with the brush body being placed over the entire surface
- Enlarges the work area, ideal for cleaning from boom lifts or gondolas
nLITE Brush Types
- nLITE Power Brush, unflagged, is meant for more aggressive cleaning, but still safe on glass. Featuring straight and stiff bristles, this glass cleaning brush is ideal for powerful dirt and debris removal.
- nLITE Power Brush, flagged, is meant for cleaning small particles and debris. Featuring soft flagged bristles, this brush is ideal for gentle cleaning.
- nLITE Power Brush Complete, flagged, is meant for cleaning small particles and debris. Featuring soft flagged bristles, this brush is ideal for gentle cleaning. This complete brush also features a rinse bar for powerful rinsing and a swivel lock that allows the brush to swivel freely 180*.
- nLITE Power Brush Complete, unflagged, is meant for more aggressive cleaning, but still safe on glass. Featuring straighter and stiffer bristles, this brush is ideal for powerful dirt and debris removal. This complete brush also features a rinse bar for powerful rinsing and a swivel lock that allows the brush to swivel freely 180*.
- nLITE Hybrid Brush features wild boar and synthetic bristles, ideal for solar panels and heavily soiled window cleaning. Please use caution and proper brush maintenance when cleaning solar panels.
- nLITE Soft Brush is meant for gently cleaning delicate surfaces, such as coated, painted, or plastic surfaces. When using this professional window cleaning brush, it is recommended to use plenty of water during use.
Pure Water Window Washing Technology
The nLITE waterfed pole system is powered by pure water cleaning technology. Pure water involves stripping tap water of naturally occurring minerals and impurities through the process of deionization. This purification process does not involve the use of any harsh chemicals or detergents, cutting down on the costs and environmental impact of your professional window washing operations.
However, one of the biggest benefits to your cleaning efforts is that after washing, only a streak-free shine remains. Without containments, pure water evaporates without leaving behind any film, dirt or grease, delivering a new standard of cleanliness to your facility’s window washing operations.
High Pressure Hose Attachments
Easily adapt Unger’s professional window and glass cleaning brushes with this selection of durable hoses. The HiFlo nLite Hose features a quick connect hose adapter that is easy to maneuver. The high pressure nylon hose ensures your workers are able to get the water pressure they need to get the job completed with ease. Unger’s high-performance DuroFlex Hose is a flexible and durable hose for water supply from the water filter to the brush. The HiFlo nLite Hose Brush Connection Kit connects jets to the brush and contains two hose pieces and one T-piece adapter.
If safety and efficiency are priorities in your commercial window washing operations, explore our portfolio of professional cleaning products designed to take your cleaning efforts to the next level.