OmniClean Floor Cleaning System
More Than Ever, You Must Truly Clean With The Right Tools
According to CDC Guidelines, during viral outbreaks its important to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Experts recommend the use of microfiber to prevent cross-contamination because it picks up and releases dirt, bacteria and germs. The advantages of using dual-chamber buckets are more sanitary, hygienic floors, as well as environmental benefits and cost savings.
Choosing the right tools is crucial to the success of your cleaning process. Unger OmniClean minimizes spread of infectious disease by pairing bacteria reducing microfiber with a dual chamber bucket for the cleanest floors.
- Turbidity tests reveal OmniClean mop water is cleaner on the 13th wring than a traditional string mop on the first wring
Effective Cleaning with OmniClean Microfiber
- Removes 96% of floor bacteria
- Dual chamber bucket leaves bacteria and grime in the dirty bucket
- Pairs with floor disinfectant of choice
- Microfiber mop pad covers more square footage than
- OmniClean technology features efficient 1.5 gallon
buckets for water and chemical savings
The OmniClean system is simple to use. It features a dirty solution bucket that will
always separate contaminated solution from the clean charge bucket. The scrub board
feature releases soil that the microfiber mop removes from the floor. The unique
wringer removes remaining contaminates depositing the into the dirty solution bucket.
Always mop with clean solution with OmniClean!