Floor Cleaning Kits
Professional Cleaning Tools for Floors and Finishing Kits
Traditional floor mopping systems lack the ability to truly clean given their outdated design features, leaving dirt and infectious germs behind that work against your efforts to produce a cleaner facility. At Unger, we create groundbreaking innovations in floor care, including commercial cleaning tools for floor and floor finishing solutions designed to meet the unique needs of your facility and specific cleaning procedures.
Our comprehensive selection of floor maintenance equipment supports the cleaning of all hard surfaces, including hardwood, vinyl, porcelain, ceramic tile and more, and designed to support the cleaning protocols of:
- Educational facilities
- Public transit agencies
- Government buildings
- Restaurants & food service areas
- Healthcare facilities
- Recreational establishments
- Retailers and Grocers
Unger OmniClean Dual-Bucket Mopping System
Chances are you’re cleaning with dirty solution given that traditional floor cleaning puts the dirt from the floor into a bucket then back to the floor again. The use of a single cavity bucket limits proper cleaning because the solution is contaminated with the soiled rinse solution after the first swipe.
Setting a new standard in floor cleaning, Unger OmniClean is the newest, groundbreaking innovation in floor cleaning systems. Featuring a dual bucket system, OmniClean removes more than 90% of the dirt and germs from the floor, isolating contaminants in the dirty bucket and allowing you to use clean solution from the second bucket, leaving your floors cleaner than ever before.
The OmniClean floor mopping system includes the following advanced design features:
- Dual bucket technology to separate clean and dirty solution;
- A powerful scrub board to remove dirt, grime and germs from the microfiber mop pad; and
- A horizontal wringer to remove any remaining debris from the mop pad.
With Unger OmniClean, the clean water chamber stays soil free 13x longer than single chamber buckets, allowing you to clean 13x more area before changing water.
Using the OmniClean Floor Mopping System
Unger OmniClean is available in three floor kit configurations to suit your environment and cleaning needs, all offering easy maneuverability and cleaning accessories at your fingertips:
Unger Excella™ Microfiber Mopping System
Traditional cotton string mops are full of germs, compared to microfiber mops that can reduce bacteria by 96 percent. While cotton mops can perform optimally when it comes to mopping up large amounts of liquid, unfortunately its organic materials makes it a desirable home for undesirable odors and bacteria.
A microfiber-based floor care system, the Unger Excella™ floor cleaning system is independently verified as the fastest floor cleaning method thanks to the system’s patent-pending design that improves cleaning and worker safety, all while cutting labor time in half! The Unger Excella combines:
- Dual-swivel handles and a self-guiding S-curve pole that provides a mopping system that is “self-steering”;
- A height adjustable pole for increased comfort and accessibility;
- The ability to dispense liquid from the bottle on-board;
- Quick-change bottles that eliminate buckets; and
- Deep cleaning microfiber pads that are 80% lighter than string mops.
This combination of features provides dramatically faster floor cleaning with less strain, stress, and effort than other mop systems currently available.
Using Unger's Cleaning Tools for Floor
Unger Excella™ floor care kits are suitable for use on all hard floor surfaces to suit your wet mopping, dusting and floor finishing needs.
- Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning Kit 18″
- Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning Kit 24″
- Unger Excella™ Floor Finishing Kit 18″
- Unger Excella™ Floor Finishing Kit 24″
- Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning Pocket Mop Kit
- Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning Mop Pack
- Unger Excella™ Floor Cleaning Bucket Pack
Other Floor Cleaning Products from Unger
Unger offers a full line of floor maintenance solutions to complement its floor mopping systems, including:
Unger Excella has been independently verified to clean and finish floors twice as fast as traditional methods.An independent study conducted by ManageMen, Inc. concluded that the Unger Excella™ cleaned 4,878 square feet per hour, compared to just 2,564 square feet per hour with a 24oz. string mop head, nearly doubling efficiency. Additionally, the Unger Excella Floor Cleaning Kit, allows you to:
- Achieve a healthier level of clean with a microfiber-based mopping system
- Ease back-breaking work with an innovative ergonomic design
- Increase cleaning speed with a self-steering pole and the elimination of buckets
- Clean a variety of spaces with enhanced system portability and size options