More Than Ever, You Must Truly Clean With The Right Tools
Most available cleaning buckets utilize a single compartment, reducing cleaning efficacy because soiled water is used to charge the mop. The Unger Desk & Table Cleaning kit includes a dual-chamber bucket and microfiber flat mop setting the standard for cleaning efficiency and hygiene.
Effective Healthy Cleaning
- Microfiber technology removes 96% of surface bacteria with less chemicals. The US Green Building Council specifies microfiber products as part of their standards because they conserve water, reduce the use of disposable products and require fewer harsh chemicals.
- Color-coded green to prevent cross-contamination. The SmartColor Cleaning System combines superior technology with the productivity and sanitation benefits of visual coding.
Faster Surface Cleaning
- Ergonomic 16” microfiber flat mop with handle covers more area faster.
- Rear-mounted pour spout and locking lower drain spout prevents heavy lifting while the dump spout allows workers to empty the bucket with ease.
- The tools and process clean 4x faster enabling more desk and table cleanings per day when compared to the use of spray bottles and cotton rags.
- Dual-compartment bucket separates clean from dirty solution, ensuring the use of clean solution every time and maximizing usage of cleaning solution.
Unger’s Desk and Table Cleaning Kit minimizes the risk from common touch points found on desks and table top surfaces.
Combining the dual bucket with a microfiber flat mop not only provides less re-soiling but also removes more original soil from the surface, reducing cross-contamination and improving cleanliness.
Desk and Table Cleaning Process:
Cleaning Kit Assembly
- Assemble dual-compartment bucket per instructions provided
- Handle, mop holder and microfiber mop come pre-assembled and ready to use
Step One- Fill Unger Dual-Compartment Bucket
- Fill front of bucket with properly diluted sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning solution
- Fill rear compartment of bucket with one gallon of clean rinse water
Step Two- Prepare Mop for Cleaning
- Push button to collapse mop
- Dip mop into front compartment
- Wring mop well in rear compartment
Step Three- Clean Desk & Table Top
- Place mop on table and push down to lock in place
- Start on one side and move mop straight across table to end. Turn mop and clean in opposite direction
- Continue to next table using only a wet mop
Step Four- Rinse Mop
- Collapse mop, lower through wringer and rinse in rear compartment
- Wring mop to release soiled rinse water
- Dip mop in front compartment, return mop to rear compartment and wring
Step Five- Continue Cleaning
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 until all desks and tables have been cleaned