Here are our favorite moments from the 2023 IWCA Show!
Last week, Unger Enterprises had the honor of participating in the IWCA Convention at the Golden Nugget, Las Vegas. Unger has been involved with the International Window Cleaning Association since the organization’s inception in the early 90’s, and the 2023 show was one for the books!
With 460 industry professionals in attendance, 160 of them being first timers at the show, the energy was high, and the conversations were inspirational!
Here are some of our favorite moments from this year’s convention!
1. Started off the week strong with motivational Keynote Speaker, Jon Majak! This year’s Keynote was sponsored by Unger Enterprises, and Tim Inall, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for Unger, was honored to address the crowd at the session. Tim spoke to Unger’s history and the importance of IWCA. The Keynote was the beginning of many exciting activities for the week, including an Unger sponsored Pub Crawl Networking event Wednesday night, visiting 6 of Freemont Street’s local bars, with all IWCA members!
2. Even though the convention took place inside the buzzing Golden Nugget hotel, there was still some action outside! Unger took over the pool deck of the hotel and demonstrated our latest Pure Water Innovations. The Unger team demonstrated the latest Generation 2 nLITE water fed poles and HydroPower Reverse Osmosis unit. After showing how our tools can support you safely cleaning several stories from the ground, the Unger team took this opportunity to learn from end-users what their needs and expectations were when it comes to pure water. Here were some of our key takeaways:
- Reverse Osmosis Systems are increasing in usage in the industry. Cleaning with RO is becoming ideal for those who clean in extreme hard water environments, and for those who clean regularly. Unger’s RO Unit was especially intriguing to those who specialize in power washing, due to its unique boost mode function!
- There is strong need to use older generation waterfed poles with updated, better quality waterfed brushes. This year Unger was excited to feature an adaptor (to be launched later in 2023) to make this possible. This was a need echoed throughout the industry and the show this year, and Unger wants to make it possible to have interchangeable and compatible options for all waterfed cleaning.
3. Last, but certainly not least, Unger is proud to have supported the Unger Window Cleaner of the Year Award. Each year, IWCA honors one exceptional individual who has demonstrated that his or her career achievements exemplify the standards and goals of the Association and have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
Congratulations to Kevin Adams from Madison Window Cleaning, who was awarded this special honor. “As a field supervisor, he makes it his number one priority to ensure that the working environment is safe, hazards are properly identified, tools are inspected and being used correctly, and work is getting done efficiently and with good results. I can’t think of anyone more deserving based on his dedication to our customers, our company and those he works with everyday. He has remained humble and genuinely cares about others. That’s what makes him so awesome!” Tanya, Madison Window Cleaning
A special shout-out to all the winners of our booth raffles (Jeremy T., Jeremy W., Petra H., and Lisa A.)! It was truly an exciting show, and the Unger team feels energized and ready to continue creating innovations to support our industry partners and cleaning professionals.
We look forward to a great year ahead and can’t wait to see everyone in Texas next year.