Educational Facility Cleaning & Infection Control
Cleaning for COVID-19 and Beyond: The World is Changing the Way We Clean and Disinfect.
As you take the necessary steps to reopen and operate safely, we recommend the following when evaluating which commercial cleaning tools and technologies are right for the job:
- Microfiber cleaning technology lowers bacteria levels by 96%
- Color coded cleaning technology significantly minimizes cross-contamination
- Dual bucket mopping functionality prevents dirty water from entering the process
- Disinfectant flexibility allows you to combine cleaning with disinfection when needed
ESSER funds from the CARES Act are affording schools the opportunity to invest in modern commercial cleaning equipment that may have otherwise not been within the budget. Learn more about the use of funds under the CARES Act guidelines.
Featured Campus Cleaning Solutions:
Featured Floor Cleaning Solution:
Unger OmniClean is the newest, groundbreaking innovation in floor cleaning. OmniClean features dual bucket technology to separate clean and dirty water, ensuring the charge bucket always stays clean and removing 93% of dirt from the floor.
Recent Industry Articles & Insights
- CARES Act Enables Schools to Invest in Modern Campus Cleaning Equipment
- Beyond COVID19: Minimizing the Transmission of Germs for Healthier Facilities
- Classroom Cleaning for Infectious Disease Control
- Microfiber Cloth & Mop Cleaning for Controlling Infectious Disease Spread
“I’ve been in the industry for 30 years and Unger is truly on the cutting-edge of innovation.”
– Byron Coleman, Operations Manager,
Building Services, University of Maryland